Did you even know there was such a day?! I know I didn’t, but I’m ecstatic that it exists. I’m all about drinking coffee! 😂 Today is NATIONAL Coffee Day, and tomorrow is INTERNATIONAL Coffee Day.
Some coffee shops are offering FREE coffee or discounts. A few deals I read about online include:
Barnes & Nobles
B&N Cafes are celebrating National Coffee Day with a free tall hot or iced coffee by purchasing a bakery item of your choice.
Receive a free iced or hot brewed coffee, no purchase necessary.
If you’re a Krispy Kreme member, you also receive free donut. Nice! 🍩
- Free small drip coffee with any purchase in participating Coffee-bars Sept. 29
- 20% off beans, K-cup pods and capsules nationwide in Coffeebars and on peets.com. Available Sept. 29 – Oct. 2.
- 20% off sitewide at peets.com from Sept. 29 – Oct. 2.
- $0 delivery fee for orders placed at peets.com from Sept. 29 – Oct. 2.
- Free medium House Blend coffee with any purchase in-store or online with code COFFEE929.
Starbucks Rewards members can get a free bag of whole bean coffee for 400 Stars on National Coffee Day.
Cheers! Let’s raise our coffee cups and celebrate making it to the weekend!
Until next time,